AUTOLOG introduces its NEW GEN 3 Log Optimizer
Available January 2019
Posted on September 12, 2018
Autolog is proud to introduce our new GEN 3 Log Optimizer system at booth #353 at the TP&EE Expo in Portland, Oregon.
The design of our new solution includes many new features that respond to the growing demands within our industry. Here is a sneak peak of some of these key features:
- Can replicate any curve sawing from downstream machine
- Better True Shape modelling
- Select solution based on a risk factor (rotation error for example)
- Minimum face (width and length) can be defined for each face (left, right, top and bottom)
- Optimizer can minimize mechanical movement by using last solution (controlled by a maximum loss factor)
- Possibility to define a set of active sawing patterns, a set of not valid sawing patterns (exclusion list) OR let the optimizer decide the best one to use
- Easy comparison tool to analyze multiple simulations results
- Live simulation which compares side to side solutions from live production logs optimized with different parameters
- Save as much as 20,000 logs per simulation lot
- Optimization advanced analysis tool, allowing user to test alternate solutions by forcing a sawing pattern or adding a sideboard
For a live demonstration, visit Autolog’s booth #353 as we showcase our new GEN 3 Log Optimizer in a fully operational modular frame.
For more product information, click here.