Our NEW Modular Scanner Frame - A first in the industry
Introducing our NEW modular scanner frame for our line of transverse optimizers (Trimmer, Edger and Gang/Bull Edger).
Posted on November 19, 2015
This new frame was developed with the customer in mind as they benefit from a substantial reduction in the total cost of the project.
How? Due to its convenient modular design, the frame can be set up on site by section (even at the mills with the most difficult access), providing the customer with an easy and cost efficient way to replace their obsolete optimizer with a new state-of-the-art one.
- No longer necessary to open the roof to remove an existing frame in order to replace it with a new one
- No longer necessary to rent a costly crane and be influenced by the weather conditions
- No longer necessary to disassemble and reassemble the chain races already in place as each section of the modular frame can be built directly around them
- Increased savings in transportation costs by delivering the frame in sections on a pallet
- Autolog can pre-design and build the frame according to the substructures’ existing footprint, without any extra costs to the client
According to Mr. Claude St-Martin, General Manager at Eacom Timber Corporation (Val d'Or Division):
Autolog's staff adapted quickly to our needs and along with our respective team managed to set up the new optimizer and controls on schedule. Advanced technology, innovative modular frame, user friendly interface and quality components are core features of our new system. Autolog demonstrated throughout the project consistent professional ethics which leads me to recommend this supplier for any similar project.
Watch the video to catch a glimpse of the assembly in action:
Autolog’s design team is committed to the continuous investment and improvement of our products. Through our partnership approach and active listening, we have developed yet another innovative solution which provides the customer with the most value and return for their Autolog investment.